Thursday 20 October 2011

Technology, Technology Everywhere

Yes, I am again… much to my regret
Well, now I must to write about technology and stuff, but I don’t know about what specific technology object so I have to choice one and I see around my room and the first thing that I saw is… my TV, but my TV is too old so I speak about the new TVs like Plasma TV, LCD and LED and the other things that turn a new TV absolutely obsolete in 3 months.
So, in my house we have a LED but we have it because our old TV gets wrong and fix it was so expensive and my parents choose buy a new TV and then they purchase the LED TV and it is our first HD TV.
The Definition in this TV is awesome; I download TV series in HD and saw in the LED and is another thing, the colours shine, the details are marvellous, the sharpness, everything… well that is what the sell-man talked to us when we went to the shop, and he was right but with less passion works too.
Anyway, the technology does not excite me so much but is an interesting topic for a post, because there are many subjects for write.
Well I think that’s it so…
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment