Thursday 20 October 2011

I have to...

HELLo, HELLo
Well, I know that I should write this post some time before, but the revolution doesn’t make on its own. I suppose my teacher hope to see in this post something about some specific and boring issue, but right now I can’t remember what topic is, so I will speak about something to fill this post with 200 word or over, actually I don’t know how many word I have to write for a mark in this final period.
It’s amazing the power of the word, I wrote 80 words and I don’t speak anything, I just composed this post with the first things come to my head [yeah, you can realize how works my head] and the best of anything is I don’t know if you as teacher will take this post as a valid work, but I have done it with hope that you will take it as well.
I just don’t want to make it; in fact, I didn’t want to get back to close the first period because we don’t win anything, so come back to close the semester is a bad choice, the worst of all the options. With this election we give the chance to the government to make its movement in this conflict.
So I think that I have written the right number of words in this post, indeed it was a complete waste of time but… What the hell?? This is the student’s life… What can I do?
Good-time-bye-night 

No comments:

Post a Comment